In order to provide better information to foreigners who need medical care while in Tsukuba, we are asking you to provide us with some information. Please give us some feedback on the following short questionnaire.
1. What country are you from?
2. How good is your Japanese language ability? (Fluent. / Good. / Fair. / Poor.)
3. Have you received medical care here in Tsukuba since you arrived? (Yes. / No.)
If yes, did you experience significant problems? Comments:
4. As we want to provide recommendations for places foreigners have had good experiences, can you recommend any medical facility (including dental and chiropractic, etc.)? Likewise, are there any you would want to tell people to avoid? If you can, please list reasons why.
5. Do you have health insurance coverage? (Yes. / No.)
a. If no, please indicate the reason why you don't have insurance.
b. If yes, please indicate which type? (National insurance through the city. / National insurance through your office. / Insurance from your home country. / Private.)
c. If yes, do you fill out the forms yourself? (Yes. / No, I had help.)
d. Have you experienced problems with your health insurance? (Yes. / No.)
If yes, please explain: 6. What is your biggest concern regarding medical care for you and your family? (Language. / Information. / Quality of service. / Other.)
7. What kind of support/help would you consider useful in regards to medical problems? (Interpreters. / Information about hospitals. Help-line for emergencies. / Other.)
Thank you for your cooperation:
Tsukuba International Network (TIN is a group of representatives from various organizations including volunteer groups, research institutes, and governmental entities. Its purpose is to work on practical ways of improving the lives of foreign residents.)
Please return this questionnaire to:
Mail: Anna Hamakoji, JISTEC
2-20-5, Takezono, Tsukuba, 305-0032
<< | Master Index | >>
The advertisements that appear on paper and online versions of The Alien Times do not necessarily represent the views of the Alien Times. The Alien Times takes no responsibility for any transactions that occur between advertisers and readers.
The authors of articles that appear in Alien Times reserve the right to copyright their work. Please DO NOT copy any articles that appear in Alien Times without first receiving permission from the author of the article (when known) or the Alien Times Editor.