Home (日本語)


+By article
+By author
+By issue
+By language
+By location
+By topic
+By year
+Random article
+What links here

Sister Sites

+Mind the Gap
+Portable Alien

Tsukuba Info

+City Hall
+Tsukuba Map
+Tsukuba Orientation
+Tsukuba Wiki

Support AT

+Advertise on AT
+Buy AT stuff
+Donate to AT
+Submit an article
+Take a survey

For Staff

+AT Workspace


+Contact us

Getting a Police Certificate

Author: Anna Hamakoji, Issue: September 2006, Topic: Category

If you need to get a police certificate, you can get one from the Ibaraki Police Headquarters in Mito. People who are registered residents of Ibaraki or whose last registered residence in Japan was in Ibaraki are eligible to apply for such a certificate. These certificates are sometimes required when applying for certain jobs abroad (such as positions in education).

Where to Apply

Identification Section,
Ibaraki Police Headquarters,
978-6, Kasahara-cho, Mito-shi
Tel: 029-301-0110 Ext. 4643 or 4644

You must apply in person at the headquarters in Mito. You cannot apply by proxy (having someone else apply for you).


From Monday to Friday 8:30-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (Excluding New Year's Holidays and National Holidays)

For more information, please see:

<< Evening Forum: What is the Future of Steel? | Master Index | International Womens Network September 2006 Potluck >>

Alien Times Sponsors

The advertisements that appear on paper and online versions of The Alien Times do not necessarily represent the views of the Alien Times. The Alien Times takes no responsibility for any transactions that occur between advertisers and readers.

The authors of articles that appear in Alien Times reserve the right to copyright their work. Please DO NOT copy any articles that appear in Alien Times without first receiving permission from the author of the article (when known) or the Alien Times Editor.

Funded by the Tsukuba Expo'85 Memorial Foundation, Printed by Isebu